Monday, September 8, 2008

Two Weeks is UP!

So do you think we did it? Do you think I finished that whole, long list of paperwork in two weeks? Of course I did! I actually finished my last piece (the TB test) on Friday- so officially I was done earlier than two weeks. Of course, we're not ready to turn everything in yet because Dan is still working on his "essay"- but that's OK. I'm actually not in a huge hurry, now that everything is ready. I have to make copies of everything and put it all together in a file before we turn it in. We've decided to take this week and think it through, make double-triple-quadruple sure we're making the right decision. All of this training and education makes you really think about what a huge responsibility it is and we want to make sure we're ready. So, I will let you know when we take our next step!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Need a sounding board? We're willing to listen. We don't doubt that you will make work which ever way your final decision goes.

Unknown said...

Wow! I am very, very impressed. That list looked unsurmountable. I agree, there would be far fewer babies in the world if we all had to work that hard to make sure they got here.